India Post (Bharatiya Dak) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak for Delhi, Jharkhand and Himachal Pradesh circle. It’s a good opportunity for all the candidates to get the Government job in India Post. India Post is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. Interested candidates completed the eligibility criteria can apply through the online mode from the official website of India Post. Online Application can be submitted from 6th June to 12th July 2019.
All the important information regarding India Post Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment is available below in this article. Read the complete post for detailed information.
Hiring Organization : India Post
Name of the Post : Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Number of Vacancies : 1735
Job Location : Delhi, Jharkhand and Himachal Pradesh
Salary : As per the Government Rules
Required Qualifications for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in India Post
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation with Math and English as a Subject from any recognized Board in India.
- Candidatesshould have studied local language in class 10th
- Minimum required age is 18 years and upper age limit is 40 years.
- Upper age Limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved category as per the Government Job.
- Application fee is RS 100/ for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST/PH/ and All Category Female Candidates.
How to apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- Candidates have to Apply through the online mode from the official website of India Post.
- To apply online for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy, Click on this link http://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/fee.aspx
- Pay the application fee through this link http://indiapostgdsonline.in/onlinefee/
- Selection process will be based on Written Exam and personal Interview.
- Starting date to Register : 06/06/2019
- Last date to Register :05/07/2019
- Start date to apply online : 13/06/2019
- Last date to apply online : 12/07/2019