Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice for Various Trade. It’s a good opportunity for all the candidates to get a chance to work in NCL and develop their skills. NCL is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for apprenticeship program in Welder, Electrician, Fitter and Mechanic Trade.
Interested candidates completed the eligibility criteria can apply through the online mode from the official website of NCL. Candidates can submit their online application form 11th June to 10th July 2019.
All the important information regarding NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment is available below in this article. Read the complete post before applying.
Hiring Organization : Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL)
Name of the Post : Trade Apprentice
Total Number of Vacancies : 2482
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Salary : As per the Rules
Required qualifications for Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment in NCL
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation and ITI certificate in Related Trade with minimum 50% obtained marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Checkout the official notification to Know Trade wise more information.
- Minimum required age is 16 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Application fee is not applicable.
How to apply for NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- Interested candidates have to submit their application through the online mode from the official website of NCL.
- At first, Candidates have to complete the Registration process through this link apprenticeship.gov.in
- After Registration, Visit the officiallink given below to apply online for NCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy https://www.ncliti.in/
- Selection process will be done on Merit basis.
- Start date to apply Online : 11/06/2019
- Last date to apply Online : 10/07/2019