JCECEB Recruitment 2022 Recruitment is out for 660 Community Health Officer posts- According to a notification released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), its Bridge Course Program is set to begin in order to recruit Community Health Officers (CHOs) . If you have a bachelor’s degree, then you should fill out the JCECEB Recruitment 2022 application today. You will not get such a chance to get a JCECEB CHO Job and fulfill your dreams. Deadline for applications is 4th May 2022. This JCECEB CHO Recruitment 2022 process will result in 660 vacancies being filled. You can find information about the JCECEB Recruitment 2022 application process, educational requirements, experience, selection criteria, etc. here.
JCECEB Recruitment 2022 Highlight
|Hiring Organization||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name Of Post||Community Health Officers (CHOs)|
|Type of Job||Graduate Pass Job|
JCECEB भर्ती 2022 Age Limit
|General /EWS||21 to 35 years|
|ST/SC||21 to 37 years|
|Female||21 to 38 years|
|SC/ST||21 to 40 years|
JCECEB भर्ती 660 total Post
|General||194 EWS – 65|
JCECEB Recruitment Qualification
Qualifications: Candidates who are willing to apply for JCECEB Recruitment 2022 must be 12th pass from a recognized board and hold a Certificate of General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized institution. An experienced candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from any recognized institution.
JCECEB CHO Recruitment 2022-Application Fees
Application Fees is Not mentioned in Notification
– Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview. For detail candidates need to check official notification of CECEB CHO Recruitment
How to Fill application Form of JCECEB CHO Recruitment
- Please visit the official website at JCECEB
- Apply for JCECEB Recruitment or Careers by checking the Company’s website.
- Review the JCECEB CHO Jobs notification and eligibility requirements.
- Make sure you know the last date before applying.
- Fill out the application form accurately if you are eligible.
- Please submit your application
Last date to apply: 4 May 2022